Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flowers and Bouquet

BOUQUET IDEAS 
I like all the colors in this bouquet. I even like the feathers. I found some feathers at hobby lobby that I wondered if they would look as good as this picture. 

What are your thoughts on using silk flowers for the centerpiece? Is that tacky or cheap looking?

And what are your thoughts on using silk flowers for the bouquet? The only times I think about a bride having a bouquet is for pictures and when it is thrown. For pictures it seems like you wouldn't really be able to tell-but I could be wrong.

Today at Hobby Lobby the flowers were 50% and will be all week so I thought I should take advantage of that if I'm gonna  do silk flowers for anything. Who wants to go shopping with me?!!!  :)






BOUTONNIERE IDEAS

2 comments:

  1. Well definitely silk flowers for most things but your bouquet will be in most of your photos. If you do silk for the bouquet they need to look REALLY REAL, or they might look tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show me some idea pictures of bouquets and boutonnieres

    ReplyDelete