Thursday, December 16, 2010

Colors

MY COLOR IDEAS

 The one above I really like the pinkish-red and other colors. It may be hard to find the exact colors I'm thinking. The one below is a little random but gives some different ideas. I like the pink and green together but I also really like the red and white in the middle. What I would really like is a plethora of colors.
I love the red, white, pink and I think orange or yellow. And of course the trees add green in there.  Notice the paper cut outs. You can order them with your name and date on them or just a picture of doves, etc. Here is a link for more pictures.

                                              
                                                I love the orange, pink and green in these.





2 comments:

  1. I think the 4th picture down hits the nail on the head! Pink brides maids and the colors in the flower bouquet are perrrrfect! I like the dots but I LOVE the mexican wedding flags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but needs some red in there too

    ReplyDelete