Saturday, December 18, 2010

BRIDESMAIDS & GROOMSMEN



So this is the official color of the bridesmaid dresses! Salmon rose or a coral. I thought doing headbands or flowers to put in the hair might tie everything in. Or maybe a bracelet? What is the opinion on the shoes? Do they have to be totally matching or can everyone wear what they want? I think white, black, silver, or brown would look good with this color.


Mo found this cardigan and I really like it and it would be easy for everyone to wear with a white shirt underneath and a black skirt.  These are $15. The exact coral color we were wanting I think is going to be hard to find but I feel like this is close enough and pretty much any shade of pink will look ok.



Here is a green tie and they have one for the little boys and they are $15 as well on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment