Thursday, December 23, 2010

Centerpieces/Table Set Up

I thought this area should have its own post since that is one of the things I'm most worried about. So here are some more centerpiece arrangements or table set up ideas. 

 I saw some jars/vases similar to the one you see above at hobby lobby.
 I put this one for the box because I saw a bunch of boxes baskets and wondered how one would set up the centerpiece with them.
Going green again with the plants cause we could keep these after the reception.

Here is a pretty and very simple set up. The skinny jars with a few flowers. 

This one looks like a canning jar which I'm sure we could get our hands on. :) 


Heres a lantern. I like that idea. I like the lemons because if we used them they would be free...well that is if they are in season in march. The small candles are also pretty cheap. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Wow babe!! You are micro-managing this! You're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has lanterns, candle holders and the brown material like the ones in the last picture and said you are more than welcome to borrow them. just fyi

    ReplyDelete