Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pedro's Suit or Tux



So we decided that he is gonna wear white and I 'm gonna wear a white dress. The pictures we take like a week before he will probably buy a new suit for those and possibly a gray one...but I still really like this tan one. I guess we'll see which color looks best on him. I think it will be fun to have two different sets of pictures. 


Here's a picture of my brother (in his white suit)  and sister in law with my parents at their wedding in May. As I look at these I really like the yellow here.  Below is a picture of the family at their wedding. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok I love the Tan suit, but.......I love tradition. But the tan suit would be nice for him to have to use for job interviews and church, etc... So $$$ wise it makes sense to use the tan suit...but your family might kill you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete